The International LS-DYNA Conference takes place from 10-12 June in Dearborn, MI, and offers a great opportunity to showcase your company, present your LS-DYNA application to engineers, industry leaders, consultants, professors, researchers, students, and other interested parties. With around 750 attendies in 2016, the conference is a great forum to share knowledge and meet with colleagues.
Besides the conference there will is a series of pre- and post-conference classes offered on various applications of the multi-purpose finite element solver LS-DYNA.
Agenda at a glance
Sunday, June 10, 2018
Pre-Conference Seminars (9am - 5 pm)
Registration (5 pm - 8 pm)
Exhibitors Area (5pm - 8 pm)
Reception (6 pm - 8 pm)
Monday, June 11, 2018
Registration (7 am - 5 pm)
Plenary Presentations (morning) start at 8:35 am
Conference Sessions (afternoon) start at 1:00 pm
Banquet (7 pm)
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Registration (7 am - 1 pm)
Conference Sessions (morning) 8:25 am
Sponsor Presentations (afternoon)
Prize Winners Announced
Closing General Session (about 3 pm)
Wednesday & Thursday, June 13-14, 2018
Post-Conference Advanced Classes (9 am to 5 pm)
If you have any questions regarding sponsorships or general organization, please contact Dilip. Questions about registrations, exhibitor set up or conference training will be answered by Cathie or Marsha.
Posted on 2018-01-19 17:38:56.
- Successful participation at the International LS-DYNA Conference June 22, 2018
- Two new engineers hired – DYNAmore grows dynamically May 25, 2018
- 15th International LS-DYNA Conference – Register Now January 19, 2018
- Proceedings of the European LS-DYNA Conference 2017 available September 15, 2017
- DYNAmore Corp. started successfully in Dublin, Ohio, USA September 1, 2017