With more than 190 presentations, 8 Workshops and 500 participants the 11th European LS-DYNA Conference was again a great success. It took place from 9 to 11 May 2017 in the beautiful city Salzburg, Austria.
As is always the case for these international conferences, the proceeding papers are archived at www.dynalook.com.
The conference agenda as well as a download link of a zip archive that includes all proceeding papers can be found here. The main topics of this years conference were
- Crash analysis
- Battery modelling
- Occupant safety
- Material modeling
- Failure modeling
- Connection modeling
- Process simulation
- CFD simulations
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Air blast
- SDM/CAE solutions
- Cloud/Parallel computing
In addition, renowned speakers from industry and academia provided keynote presentations on their latest developments. Also special sessions were offered, in which the simulation environment of LS-DYNA was discussed in detail. The agenda also includes a series of workshops and seminars that provided an introduction to the application fields of LS-DYNA.
Posted on 2017-09-15 12:57:03.
- ANSYS acquires LSTC September 11, 2019
- International LS-DYNA Conference 2020 & Call for Papers July 19, 2019
- Successful participation at the International LS-DYNA Conference June 22, 2018
- Two new engineers hired – DYNAmore grows dynamically May 25, 2018
- 15th International LS-DYNA Conference – Register Now January 19, 2018