Recently it has been announced that LSTC will be acquired by ANSYS. The deal is suppopsed to be closed in Q4 2019.
Since 25 years LS-DYNA is available as module in ANSYS. Both companies have a prosperous long lasting relation and the acquisition guarantees a long term perspective for the development of LS-DYNA.
LSTC has confirmed that for DYNAmore and its customers the impact will be very limited. The contracts with DYNAmore have been extended. More information from DYNAmore will follow soon.
Please find the full press release of ANSYS for further details.
Posted on 2019-09-11 23:42:16.
- 13th European LS-DYNA Conference 2021 & Call for Papers March 26, 2021
- ANSYS acquires LSTC September 11, 2019
- International LS-DYNA Conference 2020 & Call for Papers July 19, 2019
- Successful participation at the International LS-DYNA Conference June 22, 2018
- Two new engineers hired – DYNAmore grows dynamically May 25, 2018