The 16th International LS-DYNA Conference & Users Meeting will take place from May 31st - June 2nd in the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center and provides a unique opportunity for you to meet the who-is-who in the LS-DYNA world.
With close to 1000 attendees in 2018, this conference is an excellent opportunity for networking as well as to present your work and get inspired by the contributions of other participants. A presentation at the LS-DYNA conference will have the attention of industry leaders, LSTC developers, consultants, professors, researchers, product design engineers, students, and other interested parties. To help for lively interaction of participants, the conference will include a banquet, a reception, and an exhibition hall. Please refer to the conference homepage www.lstc.com/2020 for further information.
Call for papers
LSTC considers the technical presentations to be the most important feature of the LS-DYNA conference. Anybody wanting to make a presentation at the conference must submit a paper corresponding to what your presentation will cover. We will not accept a presentation without a paper.
Abstracts should be submitted to www.dynamore.de/paper2020 no later than October 30, 2019. Abstracts are limited to 2500 characters. You will be notified within a week after your submission that we have received your abstract. Papers must be submitted no later than February 15, 2020. They must be under 3000 words and must be single spaced on 8.5" X 11" paper. A Microsoft Word document will be provided to you to use as a template.
Once your paper has been accepted the registration fees will be waived. For papers having multiple co-authors only one co-author can receive this waiver. To receive this waiver you must be staying at the Marriott Detroit Renaissance Center under the group registration code "LSTC Conference." If you live locally, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about submitting a paper, please email email@example.com. Previous conference papers can be viewed at www.dynalook.com.
Conference dates at a glance
- Sunday 5/31/2020
- Registration, Exhibition Booths, Pre-Conference Classes, and Reception
- Monday 6/1/2020
- Registration, Exhibition Booths, Plenary, Keynote, Paper Presentations, and Banquet
- Tuesday 6/2/2020
- Registration, Exhibition Booths, Paper Presentations, and Closing
- Wednesday-Thursday 6/3/2020-6/4/2020
- Post-Conference Classes
Posted on 2019-07-19 14:23:34.
- Abstract submission deadline extened May 20, 2022
- LS-DYNA Forum 2022: Call for Papers March 1, 2022
- Thanks for a successful conference October 18, 2021
- Agenda of the 13th European LS-DYNA Conference online August 10, 2021
- 13th European LS-DYNA Conference 2021 & Call for Papers April 26, 2021