The 13th European LS-DYNA Conference will take place on October 5-6, 2021 in Ulm, Germany, and online. Submit your abstract, register as a attendee or become a sponsor and exhibitor. More information can be found at the website of DYNAmore Germany.
The conference is the main event concerning LS-DYNA in Europe with about 200 technical presentations, first-class keynotes and approximately 500 participants.
This year the conference will be online and on-site.
We are very much looking forward to your submission of presentations or your registration for participation.
Come and listen to presentations fromLS-DYNA developers, industry users and academia to learn more about the softwareand its applications. This year for the first time on-site and online.
Exhibiting and sponsoring
We encourage hardware and software suppliers, consultancies and those offering LS-DYNA related services to exhibit or sponsor the conference.
Training courses will take place in the week before, during and after the conference.
- 13th European LS-DYNA Conference 2021 & Call for Papers March 26, 2021
- ANSYS acquires LSTC September 11, 2019
- International LS-DYNA Conference 2020 & Call for Papers July 19, 2019
- Successful participation at the International LS-DYNA Conference June 22, 2018
- Two new engineers hired – DYNAmore grows dynamically May 25, 2018