We cordially invite all LS-DYNA users to the 14th European LS-DYNA Conference. The conference will take place on October 18 and 19, 2023 in Baden-Baden, Germany. At the Get Together on the evening of October 17, there will be an opportunity to get in the mood for the coming two conference days and to network with old and new contacts.
Call for Papers
All users are invited to actively contribute to the agenda with a presentation from their own field of application. Take the opportunity to exchange knowledge and discuss new solutions.
Please use our form to submit your presentation. You can copy your abstract with a maximum of 2,500 characters into the text field or you can use our template and upload the abstract as a PDF.
Please note the submission deadline is May 12, 2023. Please submit your abstract here.
- 14th European LS-DYNA Conference 2023 March 30, 2023
- Ansys Acquires Automotive Simulation Leader DYNAmore January 11, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline extened May 20, 2022
- LS-DYNA Forum 2022: Call for Papers March 1, 2022
- Thanks for a successful conference October 18, 2021