With the foundation of the DYNAmore Corporation in August 2017, DYNAmore can now also be reached in the US. At our new office in Dublin, Ohio, we supply our customers with high-end engineering solutions as well as general support and consultancy for the FE solver LS-DYNA.
As of today, two senior engineers are installed in the Dublin location and provide excellent engineering support on site at Honda R&D as well as their SIMCenter at Ohio State University. “The foundation of the new company has been a milestone in the history of DYNAmore. With this step across the Atlantic we strengthen our ties with our international customers and can further improve and expand the excellent support that our customers value so much”, says Nils Karajan, Managing Engineer of DYNAmore Corporation.
It is also planned to offer selected classes from our extensive seminar program. As usual, content and topics of the classes can be adapted to the needs of our customers.
If you have any questions about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Posted on 2017-09-01 17:28:27.
- Abstract submission deadline extened May 20, 2022
- LS-DYNA Forum 2022: Call for Papers March 1, 2022
- Thanks for a successful conference October 18, 2021
- Agenda of the 13th European LS-DYNA Conference online August 10, 2021
- 13th European LS-DYNA Conference 2021 & Call for Papers April 26, 2021