With the foundation of the DYNAmore Corporation in August 2017, DYNAmore can now also be reached in the US. At our new office in Dublin, Ohio, we supply our customers with high-end engineering solutions as well as general support and consultancy for the FE solver LS-DYNA.
As of today, two senior engineers are installed in the Dublin location and provide excellent engineering support on site at Honda R&D as well as their SIMCenter at Ohio State University. “The foundation of the new company has been a milestone in the history of DYNAmore. With this step across the Atlantic we strengthen our ties with our international customers and can further improve and expand the excellent support that our customers value so much”, says Nils Karajan, Managing Engineer of DYNAmore Corporation.
It is also planned to offer selected classes from our extensive seminar program. As usual, content and topics of the classes can be adapted to the needs of our customers.
If you have any questions about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Posted on 2017-09-01 17:28:27.
- ANSYS acquires LSTC September 11, 2019
- International LS-DYNA Conference 2020 & Call for Papers July 19, 2019
- Successful participation at the International LS-DYNA Conference June 22, 2018
- Two new engineers hired – DYNAmore grows dynamically May 25, 2018
- 15th International LS-DYNA Conference – Register Now January 19, 2018