The DYNAmore GmbH with its headquarters located in Stuttgart, Germany is the core of the DYNAmore Group and was established in 2001. In 2011 DYNAmore acquires ERAB Nordic, which is now well known as DYNAmore Nordic. At the same time, DYNAmore is assigned as Master Distributor for LS-DYNA in Europe. Also in 2011, the subsidiary DYNAmore SWISS is established, followed by DYNAmore Italia in 2013, DYNAmore France in 2015 and DYNAmore Corporation in 2017.
DYNAmore is dedicated to support engineers to solve non-linear mechanical problems numerically. Our tools to model and solve technical problems are the finite element software LS-DYNA as solver and LS-OPT for optimization. We teach and support the software and provide high-quality engineering services.
Since September 2017 DYNAmore is also represented in the USA. In our new office in Dublin, Ohio, we support our customers in all questions concerning LS-DYNA.
DYNAmore is your contact partner for professional consulting in the CAE world.
We are first choice for pilot and development projects concerned with the simulation of nonlinear dynamic problems. Secured and qualified support for all application fields, FEM calculation services and general consulting on the subject of structural dynamics are counted among our services. The services provided also include software development for finite element solver technology and simulation data management as well as consulting and support for modern, massively parallel computer systems.
We are working with over 400 industrial companies and more than 150 universities in Europe and the US.
The majority of our customers are from the automotive and aerospace industry. Many companies value the services of DYNAmore. Some examples:
- 9 of the 10 largest car companies are our customers
- 7of the 10 world wide largest automotive suppliers are our customers.
- All OEMs located in Germany are customers of DYNAmore.
- 7 of the 10 largest German automotive suppliers are our customers.
- The dummy models developed by DYNAmore are used by almost all OEMs world wide.
- The majority of suppliers for crash relevant parts in the automotive industry use LS-DYNA.
- The vast majority of German engineering services companies for the crash simulation are customers of DYNAmore.
- The DYNAmore GmbH has 60 employees, which are located in 5 offices in Germany.
- Together with the affiliated companies we are 130 people from 18 different countries.
- The percentage of female staff is above 29 %.
- The fluctuation of employees is with 2% very low.
- We work closely with our subsidiaries in Sweden, France, Switzerland, Italy and the US.
- Our affiliated company SCALE works in the field of collaborative engineering for simulation.
Founders of DYNAmore GmbH
Prof. em. Dr. Karl Schweizerhof
Karl Schweizerhof is involved in the development of LS-DYNA since 1985. He was Professor at the Karlruhe Institue of Technology KIT (formerly University Karlsruhe) where he was head of the Institute of Mechanics, Department of Civil Engineering, Geo- and Environmental Sciences.
Dr. Klaus Weimar
Klaus Weimar supports LS-DYNA customers since 1988. He is actively involved in customization projects like the implementation of new material models and the porting of LS-DYNA versions. Klaus Weimar is leading the support services of DYNAmore.
Dipl.-Ing. Kurt Schweizerhof
Kurt Schweizerhof works with LS-DYNA since 1991. His main focus is user support in automotive applications. In addition, he has a vast knowledge in running LS-DYNA on massive parallel computer systems (MPP).
The SCALE GmbH is a subsidiary of DYNAmore corporation with headquarters in Ingolstadt and is specialized in technical development services for the automotive industry. In particular, the range of services includes software development for process and data management, as well as finite element method development and numerical optimization for functional design of vehicle components.
By offering methodological and software development from a single source, SCALE GmbH helps you in achieving optimum gearing of your development process. In this way, it is best possible to transfer new methods and software applications into productive automobile development process.
The staff at SCALE GmbH consists of a mix of experienced CAE engineers and professional computer scientists. The majority of employees are employed at the Dresden site and benefit from the excellent scientific environment present there.
More information can be found in the company portfolio.